It’s important that you know that Facebook advertising alone will not grow your business. It’s a great channel for getting your brand message in front of a highly targeted audience. The call to action on your Facebook ads can lead to potential customers clicking through to your website, picking up their phone to call you, or sending a message to your Facebook Messenger inbox. However, Facebook advertising is only one piece of the sales funnel puzzle.
When we meet with clients, we always get asked “What should I spend on Facebook ads?” and we would love to blurt out a number every time, but there are too many variable and pieces that go into ad spend on Facebook that it can be complicated. However, we have put together all of the factors that might impact your cost and made it into a spreadsheet so that you can better plan your Facebook strategy. Click here to download “Calculate Your Facebook Ad Budget”, included in that download is a Glossary that goes over some common terminology that is used in the Facebook Advertising world.
5 Tips and Tricks For Facebook Advertising
- Consider including an offer in your Facebook ads.
- Track what matters most to you…sales? attendees?
- It isn’t just about a nice looking ad, it’s more complicated then that. Know your audience and objectives!
- Give it some time, don’t just try out Facebook ads for a couple of days and then jump right off — it’s a waste of money!
- Set clear goals and have a thought plan.