Join Our Team
Careers At Centipede Digital™
Click the toggle below the map to see open position details.
Centipede Digital Cotton Mill
610 Elm St
McKinney, TX 75069, USA
Centipede Digital McKinney Square
610 W Louisiana St
McKinney, TX 75069, USA
Part Time Junior Graphic Designer- McKinney Cotton Mill
Part Time Junior Graphic Designer
As a member of the Creative Services team, the Junior Graphic Designer is responsible for helping to develop and design the graphics, collateral, and imagery. S/he will create designs for both print and digital materials and will be highly skilled at working in collaboration with senior management, various departments and clients from the beginning of a project through to completion.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design clear engaging graphic communications for print and digital applications. This may include logos, direct mail pieces, branded promotional items, web and social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing materials, as needed.
- Help with the workload and report directly to Creative Lead team member.
- Assist with special projects, as assigned.
- Strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines and can efficiently own multiple projects at a time; sometimes with little direction.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, depending on the project.
- Ability to be creative both inside and outside of brand guidelines while being conscious of delivering accurate content in creative work.
- Strong communication skills to clearly and succinctly communicate in a visual and written format. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including editing and proofreading.
- Willingness to perform additional duties as demanded by surges in project volume and at the manager’s discretion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design and 2+ years of relevant experience in graphic + web design
- Strong portfolio demonstrating originality, innovation, and a multi-disciplinary thinking
- Previous experience working with a web developer to implement website design updates
- Knowledge and experience with photography and/ or video preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License, reliable transportation.
Please include your resume, cover letter, and samples of work. This is an on-site position, so freelancers need not apply.
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Required)
- McKinney, TX
Job Type: Part-time
Starting at $12/hour (based on experience)
Part Time Receptionist- McKinney Cotton Mill
Part Time Receptionist
We are looking for an energetic, reliable, and responsible front desk receptionist to answer phones, assist with correspondence, scanning, filing, and other clerical tasks.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Data entry skills a must
- Other duties as requested by management
- Proficient in reading, speaking and writing the English language
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Dependable and honest
- Able to learn quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, multitask and prioritize work
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Monday- Friday 9:30am- 3:00pm
Location: McKinney Office
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour
Marketing Intern- McKinney Cotton Mill
A fast-paced marketing agency in McKinney, TX is looking for a part-time marketing intern. The position is unpaid, however, the internship will offer valuable experience and training in all aspects of marketing.
The Intern will be exposed to advanced digital marketing initiatives such as paid search engine marketing, display advertising, retargeting, email marketing, and more.
The ideal candidate is driven and passionate about sales and marketing. The Intern will work directly with the agency’s team to help develop and execute strategies for multiple clients. There will be ample opportunity to contribute ideas.
- Traffic management of projects of multiple clients
- Growing the agency’s own online presence through social media channels
- Communicating with current and potential clients
- Simple data entry
- Assisting with monthly email newsletters
- Some general administrative tasks where necessary
- Ability to multi-task, and take initiative.
- Perform research into our clients’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach.
- Outstanding communication and computer skills, as well as an in-depth understanding of the internet.
- Experience with copywriting and content creation is a plus, but not required.
The internship is unpaid and does require 12 hours a week. The agency is willing to provide school credit if school permits.
How to apply for the marketing internship
- The video should not exceed 2 minutes.
- The video does not have to be shot with fancy equipment; a video taken with your phone is perfectly acceptable.
- Please include your name and why you would be a great fit for this internship.
- Most importantly — have fun and BE CREATIVE!
Send the link to your video to us along with any information you feel is pertinent by going to https://centipede.digital/apply and using the ‘ Submit An Application’ form.
Submit Your Resume For Consideration
Incomplete Submissions Will Not Be Considered.
You must complete the form associated with the position you are applying for.